At Asian Woman Festival, we're always looking at ways to expand the number of voices heard through our platform. In keeping with the theme of our 2019 festival, we're seeking twelve blog posts on the topic of identity.
The theme of identity is broad and you can interpret this as you wish for your guest blog.
Deadline for all submissions - 26 May 2019
We seek profiles of :
contributors who are Asian Women,
or contributors who have something to say to Asian Women,
or contributors who write about Asian Women
(who may or may not be Asian Women themselves)
Contributor Content & Submission Guidelines
• All guest posts should be relevant to the Asian Woman Festival’s audience.
• Posts must be high-quality, original content and viewpoint, i.e. not copied from other blogs or online journals.
• Word count: 1000 word minimum
• Posts should be easy-to-read. Use bullet points where appropriate to increase readability.
• All guest posts should be free of grammar and spelling errors.
• If references were used for your article, please include citations.
• Asian Woman Festival may edit any article submitted as necessary for posting.
• Refrain from mentioning specific product brands/names in your article
• No guest posts may be self-promotional or include sponsored or marketing links.
• Images submitted along with your article must be free for commercial use (public domain) and require no attribution.
• Photos/Images should be at least 300X300 pixels for social media use.
• Refrain from using bad language in your writing.
• You may include a 2-3 sentence author bio with photo, URL and social media handle
• You are encouraged to share your posts in your choice of social media.
• Guest Bloggers retain the copyright for articles submitted to Asian Woman Festival, but once it’s submitted, we reserve the right to use and refer to it.
• Submission of your guest post is not a guarantee of publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit the Asian Woman Festival readers, it is likely to be published.
• Submitting a guest post signifies that you agree to these guidelines.
We're all volunteers at Asian Woman Festival, therefore we are not able to provide payment, but this will be a great opportunity for contributors to receive exposure to a new audience across the web and social media platforms.
Although we would like to reply to everyone, if you don’t happen to hear from us 3 weeks after the submission deadline, it means that someone else has been selected. Thank you so much for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!